Justin Wiltermuth Poems
- Times Reflection The glistening water at river's edge My ...
- Hypno's Nightmare The pendulum swings your eyes get ...
- Inner Beauty Something inside of me wants out It eats away ...
- A Dear Friend The brightness of day The darkness of ...
- Four Seasons Apart Four brothers so different apart yet you ...
- Man Is Us The world in which we live now has been shed in ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Justin Wiltermuth
Four Seasons Apart
Four brothers so different apart
yet you with the nicest touch
why do u have to leave me when I love u so much
Your brothers can be cruel especially winter
he has a cold heart, and leaves me in misery
Wait a second I can feel u near
the snow is melting and the birds are here
The warmth in my heart is becoming clear
Oh summer I know that warm kiss
bring with you the sun that u promised
or else u lie and forever be tarnished