Justine is my name
Justine is my name Poems
- Boredom Is Dumb Boring I’ve never known what boring is What...
- Career Choice A million thoughts scrambling through my ...
- Mind, Myself My mind and body, Two different things, One ...
- A Secret... I have a secret, Can you keep it? I caught a ...
- School Blues Life was an ease, life was a breeze, time ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Boredom Is Dumb
I’ve never known what boring is
What kind of a word is that?
Does it mean to be stupid?
Or anything like that?
I’ve never known the meaning,
Because life is just such fun,
I dream about tomorrow,
My smile, it weighs a tonne!
We could stay up forever,
Never need moan or whine,
Boredom is dumb,
It's such a waste of time!
I’ve often wondered when people sulk,
And their sadness is an ever growing bulk,
What is it they should ale?
Life’s adventure, so grab an oar and sail!
Take the key to life,
Open the ...