JUSTUS INSPIRE Poems
- The African Woman Beauty is not known till you see her God ...
- A Piece Of Me My life like a puzzle Making sense like ...
- Clay Play Together we loved the clay In our euphoria we ...
- Pay Me Simple in my complexity Complex in my simplicity My...
- Compatriots Arise! Oh! compatriots from slumber. Unite ...
- Heroes Salute ……I salute all the heroes Those in whose ...
- Heavenly Love was born the day angels came to meet Sweeping ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about JUSTUS INSPIRE
The African Woman
Beauty is not known till you see her
God must be in love the day he made her.
The glory of his creation,
Her curves births attention.
A God sent distraction.
Originality in colour.
To her man she brings honour.
Her voice echoes affection
Words that arouse her mans attention.
Her eyes ensnares…….
Her looks so dear
As glorious as Eden
Compared to any, uneven.
Oh! Fairest among women, spotless!
She posses strength, fearless!
Her lips like lilies, dropping sweet smelling myrrh.
At her sight kings sink like in mire.
Am proud of her for she is ...