Jymiely Tamayo Poems
- The Irony Of A Love Letter Dear J, I love you, but it is ...
- A Beautiful World Light up, oh hushed and sleeping soul, ...
- Stage Play As i ended this, the beginning has ...
- Carbon Paper cut it dust my fingers
- Decor I come to trade my life for a piece of bread
- Beatified Lies preening her with cloistered cloths
- The Coffee Pot Capture illumined sunrise and I'll keep the...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Jymiely Tamayo
The Coffee Pot
Capture illumined sunrise
and I'll keep the coffee pot hot
and on my side is your palm
face upright, seems
waiting for my hand to land
all you could do is
a surreptitious glance
the coffee boils.
26th of May 2012