Kabita Puri Poems
- Doesn’t It Matter? ? ? ? ? The sugary smile and the loving ...
- Only For You With Love! ! ! Sometimes I am lovable, sometimes...
- Resilient Strength When life takes downhill and when you fear...
- Unbreakable Havnt been this away from glee Feeling lost in ...
- Have You Ever Noticed? ? Within my smile, there is a hidden ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Kabita Puri
Doesn’t It Matter? ? ? ? ?
The sugary smile and the loving eyes
The whispering lips and those touching words
The beautiful gentle breeze of countryside
The musicale of high school guitar cords
DOESN’T IT MATTER? ? ? ? ?
The Horizon of the dream and reality
The enlivening evening walk, with holding hands
The brush of those autumn leaves
And the kisses of the first rain on the drying sand
DOESN’T IT MATTER? ? ? ?
I cried, I fought,
I knew, I Sought
And then I Thought……to let it go…………
As those brilliance of the sun rays
Scintillating the effect when it ...