Kae Morii Poems
- Kisses I kiss birds in a drowse I kiss contours of trees to ...
- Hand Marks After voyage through hardship of sea Hand marks ...
- The Wind With Me The wind asks me 'How much do you feel ...
- Ego Tree What tree would has grown in our land? What leaves...
- Grapes To a bunch of grapes at the trellis I extend my ...
- Heart And Mask Heart and Mask ...
- The Bleat In the morning While the pasture is misted with ...
Member of Japanese Poets Club,
Life member of World Academy Art and Culture
Life member of IWA
She awarded some literature prize and prize winner of poem contest. She is introduced world wide.
Homepate: http: //www.geocities.jp/moriikae
Google: Kae Morii you tube more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Kae Morii
I kiss birds in a drowse
I kiss contours of trees to clear
I kiss a bead of dew on cornflower
I kiss a forehead of obsidian
I kiss a lip of hibiscus
I kiss a breast of grandeur ground
I kiss reason rising up
I kiss elegy sunk in your heart
The depth of you
The secret of birth
I kiss you
The sun kisses the sea