kamilah kerrisa walker
kamilah kerrisa walker Poems
- Do You Know Me? Do you know me? You think you do. You ...
- Daydreamaing I can hardly wait for the day we meet face to ...
- Alas Never felt this summer breeze. No adjusting to this ...
- Sugarcoated If only I could rebirth my soul. Make myself ...
- Love's Abort nothing for her nothing for me no one to ...
- Dilema Every lonesome thought, Is what have fought I find ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about kamilah kerrisa walker
nothing for her
nothing for me
no one to love
no one to knew
she reflects on how they used to be
I reflect on how it should be
she bred life into me
she drew life from me
not a nursery rhyme
no rememberance of a good time
no one to console me after my first time
no one to assure me it's no crime
no late nights pondering each other's fate
left alone your mistake.