Kane Jordison Poems
- Shiny Disco Ball I am a shiny disco ball. Glitz and glamour ...
- Some Days I Fancy I Am A Poet Some days I like to pretend I'm...
- Loki's Death Wish When the Gods we in control, Odin mighty ...
- Toxnicity Turning: Churning: Black hole crest ...
- Mickeys Poem Colorful wings spread out Mind still covered ...
- Women Of The World sweep, clean, dust smile bitter smiles ...
- Souls Have No Pattern. You want to see my soul but tell me ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Kane Jordison
Shiny Disco Ball
I am a shiny disco ball.
Glitz and glamour are my style.
String me up for the world to see
and watch my dazzling smile.
I light up any party at your command.
Dance floor high and center I parade.
Swinging drunkenly back and forth.
All the time, day to day.
I am your spectacular.
I am your crowning glory
Life I do not control.
You tell my story.
I am a thing to you.
I am a disco ball.
You do not see who I am
You'd be appalled
For I am not a disco ball
I am not your prized possession.
My soul? It cannot be owned.
I am ...