Kantrina E. A. Phillips
Kantrina E. A. Phillips Poems
- Say So If you love me Say so Do not leave me wandering Do ...
- Remembrance You remind me of myself The me I was before life...
- Good Soil Tend to me I am but soil I must be ...
- Beauty What is beauty? Is it black, is it white, or blue? ...
- To Whom It May Concern Love I think I seek But really hope ...
- Addiction Like a fiend seeking a fix I need a hit Need a ...
- I Am I am mother lover sister
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Kantrina E. A. Phillips
I embody black power
I am soul
I know the value of knowledge
Learn all you can, while you can
I love hard
Harder than a boulder on the broken shoulders of mountains
I have overcome mountains
In leaps and bounds
I was bound
By my past
That was handed to me from early generations
I am the proud lineage
Of slaves, slave owners, and the tribes of the cradle of life
I live for today
Hope for tomorrow
Like Hughes I've known rivers