kanu aravind Poems
- I Am Lonely the moon is shining the sea is roaring the ...
- My Unknown Fairy Oh my unknown fairy I don’t know how you ...
- Forgive Me My Sweet tender girl The one who lives in my ...
- Love Me Not (When people meet and they become friendly, one ...
- Beautiful Life Standing in the lanes of memory And i look ...
- Somebody Love Me A feeling as beautiful as the early morning ...
- Waiting In Vain I STAND ALONE UNDER THAT TREE WAITING FOR ...
I Am Lonely
the moon is shining
the sea is roaring
the winds are blowing
but i am lonely
the stars are thousands in number
the water is as abundent as air
even in this abundence
i am lonely
all flocks around crowd around when in need
when i am in need, all desert
leaving me lonely
but remember in this world
you came alone and will depart alone
all acquaintainces are like feathers, all shead
at the end of the day, i am lonely