Kareem Alamiry Poems
- Three Poems * Roof.. Which seems circular and applied ...
- Look-Alikes.. The faces are similar.. Time to start Chisel
- Museums Of the death of the death of Tatth times.
- Tree Wait Sculpts it: - NEGRO washed cloud.
- Still Soft To The Head Before he washed it the sun Jaguar ...
Poet, playwright and novelist and Iraqi media was born in Iraq - Basra in 1958 wrote to the Iraqi theater of several plays and participated in many festivals and published several books, including:
1 - No one prematurely book of poetry in 1998
2 - caches book of poetry in 2000
3 - a novel way to salt in 2001
Write a poem in prose, is one of the most important poets of Iraqis more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Kareem Alamiry
Wait Sculpts it:
- NEGRO washed cloud.
Not aware of spiders
The secret of water flow,
The fruit, savor a kiss..
Profiles: Maps calendars..
As for death, there is a time for greening.
Years of the shadows
No lingering faces
To unity.. Flavor Delicious..
The darkness of some degree of emptiness
A moment of haunting,
Thus Serha wait.
How many tears shed!
No one ...