Karen Amador Poems
- The Present Makes The Past And...
- All Types Of Love true love is love hate is love kindness ...
- Character In A Book 'I'm just a termite in an ant hill' ~ ...
- True Love just when you thought your story had a happy ...
- Down Stairs hug me ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ...
- 3mpty I'll reach moon stars and sun if i have too
can't write a biography if i don't have a life to write about more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Karen Amador
The Present Makes The Past And The Past Builds Your Future
you out of everyone else
you know who and what my mom is
you know what it is she's up to
you know that
and thanking your mistakes which i pay for
she says i look like you
and i quote
'you're an exact copy of him'
so i pay...
yes she might look like you
but her hair is lighter
her eyes are green
and her skin is pale
i'm the opposite
on the other hand, my hair is darker
my eyes are honey
what do i say? ?
well my skin itn't pale nor dark
more like a perfet tan
she looks a me and i wounder ...