Karen TeichCluster Poems
- Crying Eyes Crying eyes don't see the signs And empty arms ...
- Yesterday, Today, Tomorrow We look back and relive the birth ...
- Hurricane Hearts We have weathered many storms, We have ...
- At Last, My Son Momma's kiss their baby boys And sends them ...
- Death Your sting seeks us, everywhere; Our names....our ...
- Sun Moon Life Love You are the sun that warms me on cold ...
- Fading Stars We never made it to the moon, But we caught a ...
I am an Army brat born and bred; have lived in Europe and LOVED it; my passions are writing, antique books, my 2 grandaughters, and of course, their parents, my extended family, and life in general because it could ALWAYS be worse, so my mother reminds me if I whine! ! more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Karen TeichCluster
Crying eyes don't see the signs
And empty arms get cold sometime;
But broken hearts are worst of all,
You cannot catch them when they fall.
It's bound to happen every time,
Yet there you go, you're first in line.
Chasing endless empty dreams;
Never knowing what they mean.
Crying eyes see through the years,
There's nothing left and no one there.
Sleepless nights and broken rules
Suffered by loves' lonely fools.
Crying eyes, outlined in blue
Shadowed by the loss of you.
Seeing nothing but the pain;
Crying eyes begin to ...