KarlRomeo PierreLouis Poems
- Ab Initio I have found Eden in her eyes vivid and hemmed ...
- ' '...... No words can say the solace I find ...
- Waiting To Exhale I have taken my breath of you stuttered ...
- Street Sweeper Another summer’s June has found me Sooner ...
- Laborious Days There is no bravery here Just hollow memories...
- Jerusalem Sparrow Crash into me You autumn and winter ...
- Golden Crazy Circumstance The day is far too spent Below the...
I write to find peace, to discover, to confess something bigger and sweeter than this lifetime.
Enjoy and Thank you
In memory of you VW more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about KarlRomeo PierreLouis
I have found Eden in her eyes
vivid and hemmed around
utterly out of reach of a glance
most fair for bliss and blame
deep and verging as the moaning sea
its reflections whisper words flung and caught
Alas, no more for ever
with pitiless flow, I can follow
only dwell'n in the dreams of sea-birds
and sea winds swelling and heaving to and fro
I stand beneath words with no way to go
yet still I stand at the sight of her
breaking and escaping the hindered within
and still without sound I stare with compliments
urgent, whistling past her hair