Karoly Sandor Pallai
Karoly Sandor Pallai Poems
- Engineering Love A glowing symphony lobbies for a Future of ...
- Chant Of Self-Autopsy i’m proud to be a primitive animal, ...
- Lap Of Honour A slightly green window opened in my mouth. ...
- Epiphany Of A Violated Body It’s snowing outside and she’s ...
- Rhetorical Ilex Looking at my instantiations behind ...
- Angels Faq Do angels have external sex organs, genitals, ...
- Ring-Shaped Union We never come back to the larches of our ...
website: http: //pallaikaroly.com/
Károly Sándor Pallai is a PhD student at Eötvös Loránd University - Budapest. He consecrates his research to the contemporary francophone literatures of the Caribbean, the Indian Ocean and the Pacific. Focusing on the intercultural and interdisciplinary, he publishes articles on the literature of the Seychelles, Martinique, Mauritius, on the enriching relations between system theory, natural sciences (quantum physics) , philosophy, psychology and literature.
He’s a member of AIEFCOI (International Association of French and Comparative Studies on the Indian Ocean – University of Mauritius) , of ISISA (International Small Island Studies ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Karoly Sandor Pallai
A glowing symphony lobbies for a
Future of flickering flashes, swaying in
The late afternoon breeze, inflaming our
Lost visions. we desperately need the
Music of calm summer sunsets, to blow
Our secret wishes in the wind. how
Could we strengthen the basement of
Our spirit, amorously plaster the skim
Peeling off of our abandoned illusions.
We never give up the hope of
Comforting the jagged knives, the
Sworn wives, the mass that stumbled
Halfway charmed by the light of
Unscholarly celestial phenomena. i
Was hoping that you were going to