Kassie Webb Poems
- Teachers, Do They Have A Life? I am in class taking anatomy &...
- He Who Will Stand With Me Judging... Accusing... By ...
- Dust If You Must Dust if you must, but wouldn't it be ...
- Just A Normal Teenager Girl Just A Normal Girl I'd like to ...
- Forever My Bestfriend. I still remember the first day we ...
- Can Anyone Save Me? Sitting in my bedroom Trying to think ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Kassie Webb
Teachers, Do They Have A Life?
I am in class taking anatomy & physiology lecture
Oh! I am so tired I can not even stare at the teacher
He is so talkative & talks too much, as he has a PHD in literature
I can not even take a note, I do not care
I can not wait to see him walk out through the door.
Monday is always boring
But, not as boring as that old slim teacher, who moves like a string
I can't take it anymore shall ask permission
- Leila Light
Where do all the teachers go?
Where do all the teachers go
When its four o'clock?
Do they live in houses
And do they wash their ...