Kassim Mohammed Ahmed
Kassim Mohammed Ahmed Poems
- New Year's Eve Watching the dying year on its sick bed,
- Labour In His Favour journey through these moons counting ...
- Free Slaves am drowned in thought so hardly
- Hard Times at the edge of the world a moment of ...
- Knowing Love Our knowledge 'bout love is thwarted all the ...
- Home, Sweet Home Home sweet home like a king upon a throne
- Learned Sisters Tell them learned sisters who've so ...
From Atwima-Dida in the Atwima mponua district of the Ashanti region, Ghana. Am a simple package of enermous talent. Am CEO of Sacred Lake Inc, A movie and music production outfit within five years. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Kassim Mohammed Ahmed
New Year's Eve
Watching the dying year
on its sick bed,
At once am at the riverside, eyes wet.
I have seen it jump into the trees, this wild deer.
After the many days,
He appears to have left too soon,
taking the hopes and aspirations on its tail.
He lived several moons, counting twelve in full.
Now too late.
Too late it is almost so early
to the birth of a new year we make merry
Hence we count with a new date
A dropp of water, then wine on its tongue.
These tunes, similar to those we ...