Kate Brossman Poems
- Caged Bird The rain keeps falling, And the pain goes ...
- Mistake Where is my guiding light? The one that you had ...
- Till Death Do Us Part... Ah, Yes... Parting is such sweet ...
- The Nothingness The cascading numbness, Slowly consumes ...
- Hero The darkness is closing in, and I'm slowly beginning ...
- All They Are Are Words I remember when, I was twelve years ...
- Behind The Cover Of My Book Wanna know the real me? Then ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
The rain keeps falling,
And the pain goes on.
Your name; I try calling,
But the words are finally gone.
You won't remember me,
Cause' I'm just a lost memory.
Always walking down the same forgotten road,
A story of the lonely; Still left untold.
'She is not important, '
'She is lost in the dark.'
It's not my fault that I had fallen,
Believed the shadows within my heart.
'She's a freak.'
'A monster, if you will.'
Why do they say this?
Why am I considered 'ill'?
I am a person,
Just like you.
Hate me because I'm different?