Kate Piloton Poems
- I Don'T Want You To Go Here I am many sleepless night was ...
- Because Of You When the time we have first met The was ...
- If I Lost Someone Dear How could I reach the dreams? If I ...
- Never Get Tired Of You Tonight in my dreams I will see you I...
- I'M Sorry Nothing More Forgiveness is all wanna asked from ...
- Dreams Of Hope Miles and miles away from our family Bear the...
- Why God Give Us Friend God knew that everyone ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
I Don'T Want You To Go
Here I am
many sleepless night was gone
As I close my eyes
It's you all alone.
Since from the start
I'm trying so hard
To hold the tears back
Coz it hurts me so much.
I'm still hold'n on
Holding the memories back
Keeping you here inside my heart
Coz I don't want you to go.
I'm wishing you back
Letting you go is hard for me to do
Because it's break'n my heart
Tearing into pieces apart.
It's just too much
Taking all the whole world
Things can fall apart
But I don't want you to go.