Katherine Gallagher Poems
- Dog Dog waits in and out of shadows. Dog dives around ...
- The Last War There was only one war, and it was ...
- Thinking Of My Mother On The A...
- After Kandinsky: Blue Painting... Let the eye investigate...
- Unknown Soldier We have covered him with real flowers and ...
- The Affair He had a way of looking at the clock when he ...
- Kathe Kollwitz 'The Face Of Wa... Black paint grits under my ...
Katherine Gallagher is an Australian poet resident in London.
Gallagher's poems have been published in French, German, Hebrew, Italian, Romanian and Serbian.
Gallagher translated from French to English Jean-Jacques Celly's poems in The Sleepwalker with Eyes of Clay.
Writer in Residence at Railway Fields Nature Reserve, Harringay, in 2002.
Writers Inc/Blue Nose Poets' Education Officer until 2008. In 2004/2005 this included coordinating the Young Writer's Mentorship Project funded by the Arts Council.
Poet in Residence for Havering Council's third annual Parks and Arts Healthy Lifestyle Walk in Hornchurch Country Park on 17 ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Dog waits in and out of shadows.
Dog dives around chairs and feet.
Dog looks for the spill of hands.
Dog sings the Ballad of Less and More.
Dog sleeps with one eye open.
Dog’s life isn’t negotiable.
Dog circles moons of language.
Dog barks for homecomings.
Dog is a name away.
Remember you can’t lose Dog.
Sooner or later, Dog will find you.