Katherine Sessor Poems
- A Real Friend A real friend would forgive If I did something...
- The Lighthouse The light house, the guardian angel of the ...
- I Am Sorry I am sorry For trying to be strong I am ...
- Friendship Is A Rosebush (Free... Friendship is a rosebush...
- The Strength To Say Good-Bye Even though I seem quiet and ...
- Caged Wolf Fangs drenched in blood Eyes fierce with ...
- Every Darkness Has A Light Every darkness has a light It ...
I am no longer using PoemHunter, so if you wish to speak to me either search me on facebook (www.facebook.com/ladyspiritwolf) or my DeviantArt account (goddessspiritwolf.deviantart.com) . Thanks, and I'm sorry I no longer return here. I'm also currently engaged so in the future I will be known as Katherine Sessor Myers. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Katherine Sessor
A Real Friend
A real friend would forgive
If I did something wrong
A real friend will lend a hand
Whenever I'm not strong
A real friend would listen
If I tried to speak
A real friend will accept
Whether I am strong or weak
A real friend would care
If I ever fell ill
A real friend will know
How I really feel
A real friend would always be there
If I need them by my side
A real friend will remember me
Long after I have died
A real friend would be forever
If I even moved away
A real friend will never truly leave
In each other's hearts we ...