Katherine York Poems
- For Ever 'Searching'
- ? 'Searching'
- 'No Destination' Catch a ride on the western wind, For it ...
- 'Seeking Freedom' Looking at all of the free things in life; ...
- 'Daydream's Lunacy' If life, toward me was kind, I would ...
- 'She' She gave until... There was nothing left to give. ...
- 'Before' Before the final words are said, And loves last ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Katherine York
Before the final words are said,
And loves last dreams...are put to bed;
Listen to the hearts...final call
Ere heartbreak comes...to erase it all.
Before the first tear runs down the face,
In flowing streams...that patterns trace;
The heart is speaking...loud and clear,
If ears are open...to finally... hear.
Before the last footsteps...down the hall,
Echoes so loudly...off of each wall,
Pleas are coming, straight from this heart
One final word...before finalness starts.
Before the slamming... out of the door,
And it is too late...to ...