Kathleen Carlton Johnson
Kathleen Carlton Johnson Poems
- Summer Boat Summer Boat Last cruise of summer sliced ...
- Visitor To Porto Plata Visitor to Porto Plata Hearing is ...
- Body Talk Body Talk elbows, on the front pew, my mothers, ...
- Father's Day Father's Day He was full of private ...
- Visiting Visiting I have come to visit my aunt. The sky...
- Continued Welcome Continued Welcome Long waits, penciled...
- After Thirty-Five Years After Thirty-Five Years All ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Kathleen Carlton Johnson
Long waits, penciled dates,
events blurred, in
endless miles of waiting
"to get there."
good night to all those endless names
I can't remember, details pulled
behind like a train.
YOU, I stuff into my sack
just as the bus is leaving
we are not finished yet.
wheels go from right to left
steering ever closer
back to the first time we happened
and could not let go.