KATHRYN CHOATE Poems
- Lost Soul She walks the streets, lives in a box Nothing but ...
- A Man Let me tell you bout a man of long ago If you know me,...
- My Time Such a still quiet night The sky is black, no stars ...
- The Only Man I sit alone on the beach It is dark and the ...
- Remembering As I paddle along in my old canoe I enjoy the ...
- Crying As I sit here crying, in agony I can feel the life ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about KATHRYN CHOATE
She walks the streets, lives in a box
Nothing but drug dealers on the whole block
She left her husband and a child
For a life of nothing, running wild
She faces conflicts everyday
Every other week the cops take her away
She prays to God to save her soul
But continues to live in that dirty hole
Then one day she couldn't be found
Everyone was searching, even the town
They found her one sad day floating in the lake
Her soul was not spared, her life she did take