kathryn madonna Poems
- A Beautiful Day when like a prayer my knight did appear out...
- The Raven And The Dove there once was a raven black as the ...
- Trailer Park Girls Do Go 'Roun...
- Where Oh Where Has My Baby Gon... Where is he I thought we ...
- Truth Truth surely is a mysterious thing for what is truth ...
- A Day In The Life what is a day in the life and where is the...
- A Strange And Eerie Feeling strange and eerie tis the ...
not much to tell, but i have a high intelligence and a beautiful mind and always tell the truth when i am asked and don't mind a blast but hate it when the past keeps knocking to try and bring you down. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about kathryn madonna
A Beautiful Day
when like a prayer
my knight did appear
out of can you imagine it...no-where
oh but the sheer despair
of having grey hair
so i quickly added a rinse
and not since
have i been the same
til much to my bitter shame
i am vain
carbon copy e.g. (C) kathryn m madonna