Kathryn Ridley Poems
- Giving Up Give up, people tell me this all the time. He ...
- He's Happy The one that I love, Loves someone else. We ...
- Open Up Open up your heart, let it begin, love pours in.
- Fear Night comes, so does fear, fear comes easily now. No ...
- Outside Is Dangerous There's a violent banging at the door, ...
- Sun Rises The moon slides under the earth, as the sun rises...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Kathryn Ridley
people tell me this all the time.
He broke up with you for a reason,
he no longer loves you.
give up isn't in my vocabulary.
I'll never give in,
good luck convincing me.
I still love him and I always will,
nothing in the world can stop me.
You can try,
but you're wasting your time.
I can say that I hate him,
but then I'd be lying.
I never would have hung up the phone that day if I had known it would lead to this.
I wish you were here,
I wish I could go ...