Kathryn Tyler King
Kathryn Tyler King Poems
- Women's Equality Day You may be blue and down You may even ...
- Dorothy, My Mom What can be said about Dorothy. She was a ...
- My Dear Valentine My Father who is in heaven is full of ...
- Thanksgiving - 2008 Thanksgiving is here, another year I ...
- It's Not About Me Am I getting any closer to You? I know ...
- I Thank You I thank You for the birds that sing so sweetly, ...
- 9/11 - An American Tragedy It was a day just like any ...
I have been remarried for eight years to a wonderful Texan who also cooks me right out of the kitchen. We both love to fish and he also loves to hunt but hasn't yet.
My former husband passed away 14 years ago from cancer and we were married 27 years. My youngest son Daniel moved to Phoenix to get schooled in welding. You can see more about me and some of my writings on Facebook and my blog www.princesstrinkadink.blogspot.com
I led worship at a church in Gallup, NM for 9 years. I've been involved with worship for over 40 years in several cities in Arizona and then in Gallup. Now, I've found a church where I can share my gifts in music. However, I miss sharing, ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Kathryn Tyler King
Women's Equality Day
You may be blue and down
You may even wear a frown
But today, yes, it's yours
Here's some h'oerdeurves.
This day Women's Equality,
Have some coffee or tea.
Know that you're loved
From our God up above.
You are strong and tender.
You're giving and a lender.
So be thankful for today.
Make changes that’ll stay.
You are blessed and gifted
Everyone around is lifted
Just from watching your acts
Not some story but the facts.
So as you go about your day,
Take some time out and play.
Give yourself a flower or two
You know dear ...