Kathy Liu Poems
- I Can'T Escape From Here Drowning in the despair of my mind, ...
- A Quiet End I stay hidden, away from the world. Unseen, ...
- Past The Point Of Pain It's past midnight And I'm watching ...
- The Last Whispers Of Life Heaven above, hell below. I looked...
- My Suicide Note Maybe one day I can die and be gone, In the...
- And One Day She Was Gone She chose to walk alone. Though ...
- I Cannot Hide My Pain Emptiness fills me, weighing me down ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Kathy Liu
I Can'T Escape From Here
Drowning in the despair of my mind,
peace of soul I cannot find.
Demons are raging inside of me,
break my cage and set me free.
Trapped in a vicious game called life,
Sending only pain, loss, and strife.
Maybe one day I can leave this place,
I will be gone, without a trace.
I have no one to leave behind,
free of the war inside my mind.
We wanted to live not suffer,
All our hopes and dreams were smothered.
We're all living, quietly bleeding,
suffering here, painfully breathing.
Nothing to live for, nothing to lose,
years and years of constant...