Katie Briggs Poems
- *before I Give Up* After an hour drive we're in the same ...
- My Hockey Friend A friend of mine, loving hockey Watching it...
- Why Did U Do It? Just tell me why you did it? You have ...
- Hooked I've hung and tied the ropes of my past, Looked into...
- Not There I stare at you across the room I see your warming ...
- When You Love Someone When you love someone so deep inside, ...
- This Boyy.... This boy...... This boy this boy. This boy I ...
I was born on October 12th 1990, I love hockey and hanging out with my friends and i like trying to write poems and i love playing and watching hockey.. i love the pittsburgh penguins and sidney crosby..yumm more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Katie Briggs
*before I Give Up*
After an hour drive
we're in the same place
We're competing with each other
we can't seem to win this race
Your words, they linger from your lips
as they wrap around my heart
You pull me in closer
before I fall apart
You think I have something to say
but I'm waiting to hear you say
That you don't want me to go
I'm the smile in your day
But it's another restless night
ending in a circle going around
Before I give up
the silence kills the sound