katie pinson Poems
- Returning A Favor Falling backwards into blindness Losing ...
- Alone Again Loneliness increases everyday And it seems I am ...
- One Wish If I had one wish that I was sure would come ...
- Fairy-Tale Cinderalla had to lose her shoe to realize she ...
- Reason Why I Cry I wish i could stay in a bubble and not ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about katie pinson
Cinderalla had to lose her shoe
to realize she was in love
and all Repunzle had to do
was to let her hair down when push came to shove
Mary Jane didnt know spiderman was the one
'til they kissed upside down in the rain
Snow White had to be threatened by a witch
to figure out her prince charmings name
Belle had to tame a wild beast
to get her only wish
and Fiona had to turn to an ogre
to see who she would kiss
Pay attention to these fairy-tale stories
and finding a man wont be tough
just open your heart, your mind and your eyes