katrina saccucci Poems
- Mirror I am a mirror I reflect the pain Of my mother The ...
- My Fear The fear of love! ! To be in love with someone is ...
- Member When? (Italin) membro quando?
- Member When? Member when? I am tired of trying, I am ...
- Qustions? What did I do? Was it my looks? I told you I ...
- He Loves Me He Loves Me Not He loves me he loves me not a...
- Yea I Said It What a sack of plays What a sack of ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about katrina saccucci
I am a mirror
I reflect the pain
Of my mother
Of my grandma
The will power
Of my great grandma
Of the children
Of the grand kids
Of the unborn child
Of the weak
of the beaten
of the ones who survived
I reflect the courage
Of the women
And there children of my family
I am a
Glued back together mirror.