Kavitha Krishnamurthy Poems
- Death After Life - Life After ... A confounding call from a...
- Dear Plants And Trees Standing silently Tolerating ...
- In Nature's Lap It was a lovely day I found myself in ...
- Child Labor Hopeful eyes, pretty smile Soft hands, million ...
- Sometimes I Wish I Could Sometimes I wish I could Break the ...
- Simply Beautiful Plain eyes without liner or shadow Yet they...
- The Roses My eyes witnessed an astounding sight The ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Kavitha Krishnamurthy
Death After Life - Life After Death
A confounding call from a secluded expanse
Keeps echoing, the vision is so vague
The Abyss and Eden show me a glimpse
In the darkness of the frightening night
The comforting smile of the Seraph
The gruesome laughter of the Satan
The bemused soul is truly unaware
To wherein it really belongs
A shadow floats sniveling above
Concealed by a layer of miasma
The clouds produce spiky drops
Each of the drops penetrates the soul
The twinge makes the soul realize
With each of the rain the haze uncovers
An eternal journey has just began
To an ...