Kavya S Babu
Kavya S Babu Poems
- The Exploration Still now, but don't know why I gaze up at ...
- The Dead Eyes... Years passed, death is aside face wrinkled ...
- The Silence... Silence, all about being enjoying nature's ...
- Survival I had the most beautiful voice I had the best ...
- Nothing More To Pen A letter to you, my dearest friend Found...
- Down The Lane, In The Monsoon ... Down the lane, in the ...
- At A Distance... I looked at the narrow pathway leading ...
My words and worlds!
Anybody can create wonders with words just by coupling together imagination and creativity.I love writing poems since poetry can hold the entire emotions of the universe and still remain beautiful despite whether it's soul is weeping out of depression or crying out of excitement.The feel of landing on another sphere where your emotions are free to fly and every ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Kavya S Babu
The Dead Eyes...
Years passed, death is aside
face wrinkled and mind ruptured
the legendary life is at its last breath
Did I see life? I wonder!
With the power of speech
stood erect over all counter voice
scattered all round, own concepts
My eyes, ...were they lively?
Conveyed my life of tragic journey
contested with my kids, simply
to make the old dominant over all
Without seeing life, how dare were I?
Time is up, eyes are lazy
mind got heavy and worthless now
the beats are being counted, no more time..
eyes....over them lay piled my guilt!