kayanja isaac Poems
- It Is You Grand Ma you made my being a glorious ...
- Its Christmas everyone with a smile wearing and walking in ...
- Till Into It i thought rich men cheat i thought all animals ...
- My Plans For You The plans I had for you The promises that ...
- Miss Everyone I had it from the grapevine that you only came...
- Black Days Numbered hold on, grip u're nights seem so ...
- Hurting All, Except You you exceptional. the rest i ...
Quotationsmore quotations »
Comments about kayanja isaac
It Is You Grand Ma
you made my being a glorious pattern
viewed from beneath the mirror
you with your great hands
moulded me out of a frantic
into a gigantic
like the mona lisa
you carefully with affection oil,
and love brush
painted my destiny upon this canvas of life
into a celebrated masterpiece of art