Kayla Taylor Poems
- Out Of This World Lets travel the galaxy just you and me ...
- Water Under The Bridge water running down the river there is...
- Tell Me You Love Me When your thinking of me tell me you ...
- Never Ending Love You and me we share a never ending ...
- You Heartbroken, nothing to do but sit in the dark and ...
- Night Creature Spooky shadows in the night creeping past ...
- Winter Wonderland The snow flakes come falling in the winter ...
I'm a teenage girl of 15 who has a broken heart and just loves poetry. I hope people like my poetry because that would just be great My birthday is March 12th. I write poems based on what im feeling when im feeling it...I hardly ever have happy poems because im mostly sad....I hope to publish my poems in a book one day if they are good enough...so please comment on my poems I really want to know ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Out Of This World
Lets travel the galaxy
just you and me
through space and stars
to see what we can see
Travel to the moon
and walk in 0 gravity
and jumping over moon rocks
Our love is out of this world
it can't be stopped
not even a meteor
could make us drop