kayla young Poems
- My Dream Come True Feelings that once were hidden Are now ...
- Because Of My Love Because of you my world is now whole, ...
- Just The Thought The curve of your hips Is stuck in my ...
- For U Are The One For you I would climb The highest mountain...
- The World I’d give anything to see the sun set on the ...
- He Slipped Away I laugh at myself for what I have done You ...
- How Can You how can you How can you leave when I call? How...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about kayla young
My Dream Come True
Feelings that once were hidden
Are now expressed to you.
Days that once were stormy
Are now the brightest blue.
Times that once were lonely
Are now filled with pleasure.
All that once was mine alone
Are now things we both treasure.
Nights that once were cold
Are now comforting and warm.
Fears that once were very real
Are now gone with the storm.
A heart that once was broken
Can now finally mend.
A person once alone in life
Can now call you a friend.
Dreams that once were longed for
Are now all coming true.
The love I once ...