Kayode Lagbayi Poems
- Think Aloud What…? A long thought of youth The memories of...
- Letter To My Best Friend My darling friend I do count on ...
- Time Will Tell Streaking down my eyes Quite tears of night; ...
- Two Hearts In the world of two hearts Those mingle as ...
- Faith With mountains a steep abide, And ocean unplumbed a ...
- My Thought And I Hanging on her wings Soaring with her ...
- My Precious Miles afar I travelled Searching for the ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Kayode Lagbayi
A long thought of youth
The memories of years
And the looking back
That reveals hope of dawning life
Whenever I am miserable
It seems I have always unhappy
And keep remembering all the unpleasant
And disappointing things
That had ever happened
When things are going wonderfully well
It seems as though
Life has never been so bad
My heart will load with joy and happiness
In thought abide a power
That binds world to soul
The power that forget and remember
It forgets things that sadden soul
And remember things ...