Kaytie Broadhurst Poems
- Nature Nature changes as need be However you can't change ...
- Crying My mind races With thoughts of you and I at ...
- I Thought It Was True I wonder where you are tonight Are the...
- My Aunt My aunt is sick She leaves life's ick Turdging ...
- Alone All alone I sit and wait Waiting on fate Fate spurs ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Kaytie Broadhurst
Nature changes as need be
However you can't change thee
Blue skies fill with tears
As rain washes away all fears
The sun rose to it's spot
As life uncovers her plot
The clouds travel
The noise grows loud
Because we are too proud