Keek Douglas Poems
- My Talent My talent Its not writing poetry Its not playing ...
- Believe Believe How can I when the world has gone ...
- Alienated In this world Everyone is the same I am just like...
- How Can You Say How can you say you love him When he breaks ...
- Family How can I truly be apart of this family They don’t ...
- Destiny As the sunrises And I look into your eyes All I can...
- Small Little Book A small little book With the words that ...
I grew up as a Navy brat. I currently live in Chicago going to school. I write when I have anything to write about. I dealt with a lot in my life. But I still look up to the next day. I care about my friends and my babe. (1-24-2009) <3 more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Keek Douglas
Its not writing poetry
Its not playing basketball
Its showing everyone
Who they are
Telling them to put a smile on there face
Because they didn’t have a good day
Making them smile
When my own day was heck
Making them laugh
When I can’t laugh myself
Is showing everyone
What they can be
Is just being me