Keertana subramani Poems
- Even The Sky's No Limit Choking tight Working hard The ...
- Hero Or Villian? I decide you are my hero, As I indulge in ...
- Crush Crush Comes without a warning and Pushes you hard, ...
- Joyful Times Exultant, joyful times are a bar of ...
- I Will Survive They say Only the fittest survive, ...
- What Is Life? In an autumn leaf descending to the earth ...
Apart from being a just-another-student, and writing columns for papers, and playing, and all that, I also write poems like crazy and specialize in crazy teen stuff: D (self-description, that!)
My blog: keertanandjunk.blogspot.com
I'd love to improve my work with your invaluable feedback! more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Keertana subramani
Even The Sky's No Limit
The clock’s working
Too fast, broken vases
And starless nights.
Don’t let go, no-
The quitter is the loser
Left to dwindle in the cage.
Sugar that lemon juice
And drink it all up with a
Smiling face, surprise them
All, yes; set yourself free
And fly, out, to the sky
But even that’s not the limit.