Keith Michael Poems
- The Birds And The Bees i have spent my time writing about the...
- National Socialist Reform Part... why is war something where we...
- Sgt. Dove
- Memories & Coffee
- Mailbox, Fire Hydrant Red
- Nypd, Pugs, And Donuts My dearest bird, you visit me every ...
- Hemegonic Rituals I wish there were visiting hours in heaven....
history/political science major, my poems are rather different and odd so i appreciate any feedback, positive or negative. the good always comes with the bad so i am able to handle honesty on your part. thank you more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Keith Michael
The Birds And The Bees
i have spent my time writing about the birds and the bees, the flowers and trees, and natures tall majestic backgrounds throughout time. skies with such depth that they make the oceans seem shallow. waves curl at a rate that we just want to sit in the sand and watch, keep this moment between us forever. nothing can move us from that beach, while the trees sway and sand comes rising up, wet from the shallow water..the breeze blows the hair from our face so we can see the sun set on the most picturesque horizon. an orange and red hue that resembles a fire lighting the nights in our sitting ...Read the full of The Birds And The Bees