Keith Young Poems
- Endless Hope Endless Hope The endless hope I’ve tried I ...
- Lost LOST I'm Lost You're Lost We're All Lost The World Is...
- My Long Lost Love My Long Lost Love My long lost love Where...
- The Lonely Man The Lonely Man Lost Wondering Confused
- The Nice Guy Why is he the one thats always finishes ...
- Care 4 You Why Why do I care 4 you Why am I there 4 you Why...
- Lost And Lonely One Heart One Soul One Life With a lost ...
Hello my name is Keith Young. I am 25, I read murder mystery books, love music from Germany, I am a former foster kid got kicked out when i was 17 been on my own since. All the depressing poems on here are from the time i was in foster care and the other ones are after i got out. I am at a point in my life now that i am starting to think that poetry has no meeting anymore because nobody care about... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
The endless hope
I gave it my all
I gave all my hope
To be with you
That you brought to me
Hope that will never be there
Hope that is empty inside
Hope with no love
Hope that will never came
For friendship between
For all that are lost
You’re my endless hope