Kelcie Harm Poems
- * My Lovely One * Feathers to my sleeping pillow Warmth to ...
- Bright Blue Sky When young i would run outside on breezy warm...
- Tender Bliss Delicate Flower How you impower Serenity
- Finally Free No longer will pretend to be happy Everyone's ...
- Acceptance The light that flows underneath your door in the ...
- No Longer A We Words are honestly deadly Death is my ...
- Something You Never Wanted To ... I punished him Because of...
Poems are something i do to let go and be free
Add me on myspace:
Get a social vibe and help the world easly and non-time consuming more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Kelcie Harm
* My Lovely One *
Feathers to my sleeping pillow
Warmth to my freezing
Star to my Midnight sky
Relief to my sorrow
Sleeve to my tears
Lips to my lips
Reason to my sensation
Embrace my sole
lonley no more
because you my lovely one