Kelly Radomski Poems
- Depression A glance in the mirror, I see the first sign. The...
- Here And There When you feel all alone, your world, it stands...
- A Single Wish A search from above is how it begun How I ...
- Sisters One girl lives right here, The other two live ...
- A Gift To Me A filth that's wreaking havoc, no ablution can ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Kelly Radomski
One girl lives right here,
The other two live there.
Miles proved it can't divide
The bond that these three share.
One girl is a lefty,
The other two a right.
But either hand is given, be it morning, noon or night.
One girl, likes soft pink,
The other, deep dark blue
But all three girls appreciate
The others point of view
Their height, it may be different,
Yet, all three girls stand tall.
A trust that's taken years to weave, the net, should one girl fall
One girl is reserved,
The other, not quite so
But neither casts a ...