Kelsey Draeger Poems
- Sadness Is A Disease I am sad. my family tries to help ...
- Life Life, what a wonderful thing. We live to love, and we ...
- Who Has Seen The Wind Who has seen the wind? Neither you ...
- Pecans, Pecans Pecans, pecans, what a wonderful nut. Even ...
- Candy Wrapped With Love
- You Are What You Write you are what you write, weather its...
- World Of Lies I hoped that one day, you would come home. But...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Kelsey Draeger
Life, what a wonderful thing.
We live to love, and we live to hate.
The gift, which was given from above.
We live to lean on one another.
We yern to help, and serve each other.
We live every day, to live
with the bountiful gift of which,
was givin' to Thee.