Kelsey Smith Poems
- Together? Never? Running by night Sleeping by day Dreams ...
- This Is True Sitting in the corner Thinking about ...
- Memories Cause My Tears Crying and dancing Watched and ...
- I Loved Him I love him But so does she And now he's in ...
- I Love You Loving and caring Worried and bothered Hoping ...
- Why Are You Why are you so beautiful Why are you the ...
- Waiting For You To Call Finding hope for myself Only that I ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Kelsey Smith
Running by night
Sleeping by day
Dreams are oh-so terrible frights
Seeing the tragic day we laid in the hay
You told me then
'I'll love you for ever! '
I began to cry and you lost your grin
'I love you too but say for ever never! '
Not but a year later
You had gone
Going farther and farther
I had thought you to be the one
I miss you my darling
Do you think of us ever
I remember how your blue eyes were always shining
Now we are to be together never! !