kelvin nwanji Poems
- Painful Realisation Off his feet, he was swept, Flew high ...
- Peaceful Course Mother’s children killing mother’s children, ...
- When My Memoir Will Be Done Dirty clouds hovers above the ...
- The World I Live I sleep in the shades called darkness, In ...
- Life Now And After Life is a mirage A holocaust of ...
- Who Do We Run To? When darkness sits majestically, And ...
kelvin was born in lagos state, raised by a mother from Delta state, so i consider myself as an indigeon of lagos and delta state. i went to bessie international nursery and primary school after which i proceeded to ikeja grammar school oshodi isolo for my secondary education.
i studied science labouratory technology, a-2-year diploma coarse at the university of nigeria nsukka between ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about kelvin nwanji
Off his feet, he was swept,
Flew high and danced in the cloud.
Genuine ecstasy from his depth,
Like a fool, he laughed aloud.
Tenderly, his body was caressed,
Brutally, his mind was raped.
Feeble, even obsessed,
Rationality and sanity escaped.
Beautiful as the angel of the morning sun,
Treacherous as a demon of the moonless night.
Her piety, an act for the one.
Sensuality a weapon against might.
Guile were her words,
Wealth was his flaw,
A companion he saw,
For her desires, she whores.
His affection never was sufficient,...