ken van Poems
- Last Moments Now i lay my head to rest Life was hard But i...
- The Game She laid the card And i played the game If i tell...
- Watching I look around watching you have fun Not ...
- A Poem... This is a poem One of lonleiness Disturbance and ...
- Staring I sit here writng in my little book you stand behind...
- Losing It There is that poor sap that lost it all Being born...
- Blood On My Hands The blood on my hands came from you I ...
what can i say?
19 male mi
i have been writing poems since i was 9 years old and i love doin it
but my best work only comes out when i am depressed or pissed.sad isnt it?
oh well ill keep on submitting them.
happy reading more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about ken van
Now i lay my head to rest
Life was hard
But i tried my best
As my reality begins to fall
I hear a voice
It is my loved ones
Giving my name,
That one last call
The doors are closing
The only thing ending is my time
The sounds get quieter
I lye in that wooden coffin so still, so quiet
All while the dark riot in my mind get higher and higher
So as they lower the coffin
Say their last words
And begin to lay the dirt
Even myself being dead
Can feel my loved ones hurt
The light gets brighter
i begin to run away
But i ...