Kendrick Johnson Poems
- Dream Fulfilled What happens to a dream fulfilled? Does it ...
- I Wish I wish, I could wish To make that wish be true To ...
- Untitled [the Movie] I dreamt a dream I dreamt I was ...
- On My Way To Church [pass Me ... Beautiful sinner, ...
- Pass Me By Money, clothes, pimps, hoes It all passes me ...
- So Much To Say [2nd Revise] You talk more about me than I ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Kendrick Johnson
What happens to a dream fulfilled?
Does it stay fulfilled?
Does it go up in flame?
Like a inflammation from combustion
Or hiss enlongated and piercing
And left blazed and indifferent?
Does it howl in the hours of darkness
Like a tortured soul in agony?
Maybe it doesn't hurt and is left unfelt
Like death while sleep
Or does it just float away?