Kennedy Mawirah Poems
- Was It Her Fate? I can hear a cry of anguish, A twisted cry...
- Wait I wait under the sky for the day, Every morning is a ...
- Am Longing Saliva rolling, Eyes popped,
- A Zombie On The Move Am a destiny shaker, a zombie on the ...
- Listen I speak not of the old, nor do i deserve your gold, ...
- Am I Yet? Am walking, just following my steps, To my doom? ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Kennedy Mawirah
Was It Her Fate?
I can hear a cry of anguish,
A twisted cry out to fate,
A resounding echo it makes,
All coming from her, deep down her emptiness,
Her destiny not a mouth watering fantasy,
She has become a rug under the feet of the masters.
She mops and chops not forgetting the pops,
Awake in the midst of the snores of the world,
Alone in the chambers of a darkened life,
No one to talk to, no one to listen,
So she makes the choice, act like a dumb.
Saturday 8: 00pm, dinner time, not her time,
Serving all the plates, not her's counted,
His eyes, fixed on...